Payment with Cash    
    Payment with Cash    
Make payments in Cash via Western Union.
  1. Bring cash and your photo ID to a participating Western Union location*.
  2. Find a Western Union location near you here
  3. Give the agent the following information: Code City: Four California Reference: Your CRS Number
Click Payments FAQ for answers to payments questions! *Note, that Western Union will charge a transaction fee
not rated Make Payment