- Complete processing of Inter-company arbitration filings in all forums including Auto, PIP, Med Pay, Special and Property.
- Placements in all 50 states to encompass familiarity with all negligence statutes.
- Routine use of E-Subro Hub platform for clients toward recovery and matriculation of claims from subrogation department into On-line filing.
- A top 5 provider of inter-company arbitration filings
- Volume based competitive rates. To request a copy of our rate schedule/fact sheet, email or call Kevin Pike:Kevin Pike, Arbitration Client Services
Claims Resource Services – Dallas, TX
817.461.0515, 800.949.5655 ext. 149
- Dedicated arbitration team in support of specialists to include Arbitration Manager channeling and monitoring workflow; specific point person for administrative review of decisions and expedited collection on Awards.
- Monthly Dashboard Report on arbitration performance provided to clients presenting trending analysis across (21) critical indicators of arbitration success.
- Industry’s only Weekly Arbitration Blog dedicated to the success of claim professionals involved in intercompany arbitration.
- Arbitration Client Services department with 25 year experience in the industry through account management, training and strategic case presentation.
- Audit process assuring commitment to established protocol for every case submitted and adherence to ‘best practices’ Guide for case presentation.