Back to Cash

    Payment with Cash    

Make payments in Cash via Western Union.

  1. Bring cash and your photo ID to a participating Western Union location*.
  2. Find a Western Union location near you here
  3. Give the agent the following information:
    Code City: Four California
    Reference: Your CRS Number

Click Payments FAQ for answers to payments questions!

*Note, that Western Union will charge a transaction fee

Make Payment